{MSX} Corneria {MSX} Corneria

Best Corneria remix on Newgrounds, imo.

How can someone make such an awesome remix without having played the original Starfox game? Anyways, great job.

MSXOmega responds:

I heard this song on brawl, and just had to remix it. XD Thanks!

[SD] FF8 - Peaceful Balamb [SD] FF8 - Peaceful Balamb

Yep, it's peaceful all right.

It sounds like your version could be used as a theme for a small town. As usual, great job.

[SD] SMB2 - Mario + Vegetables [SD] SMB2 - Mario + Vegetables

Nice.

This may sound weird but after listening to this, especially at the beginning of the song, I was thinking of Venice Italy, in a gondola while listening to this.

Just one little thing. From 1:57 to 2:28 its a little...bland I guess? The end of the song was done nicely. Overall, awesome job.

SupraDarky responds:

Hey thanks DarkRyeU! Hmmm yeah that part is a small break indeed! It's actually funny how the reviewer just down below said it was hir favorite part! haha :)

Phoenix Wright: Objection! Phoenix Wright: Objection!

I like the remix...

However, I don't like hearing OBJECTION! TAKE THAT! and HOLD IT! at random places during the song. It kinda ruined the song, for me at least.

[SD] Sonic 2 - Chemical Plant [SD] Sonic 2 - Chemical Plant

Just plain awesome!

I'm not a Sonic fan by any means, nor have I even played Sonic 2, but after hearing the orginal Chemical Plant Zone music, this remix is a HUGE step in the right direction. The sax works very well with this remix.

SupraDarky responds:

Thanks DarkRyeU! Looks like the sax was a good decision so far! :)

phoenix wright allegro phoenix wright allegro

The best Phoenix Wright remix so far.

I love the music for Phoenix Wright, and your remix is awesome.